Thursday Theme - Barbecue!

It is after 8pm, and it is 85 degrees outside. So, we have been making full use of our excellent disposable barbecue I bought back in July, for the 4th of July. Cooking indoors with no a/c is not even an option right now. 

I bought my cute little bbq for $13.99 at Ace Hardware. Granted, it does not have a cover. (I have sometimes created a makeshift one using aluminum foil). But for a perfectly efficient, cost-effective grill for those limited on space, it is such a treat. 

I especially love cooking using Cowboy brand hardwood lump charcoal. Forgive my ignorance, but I had never known about these natural briskets until recently, and I love them. They have a nice flavor, and I really like the idea of using real wood to cook. There is something very homey and rustic about it. 

Anyway, I hope everyone is staying cool (or warm) on this Thursday night. Happy almost Friday! >.< 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capone Bone Madison 3/17/11 - 5/25/19

Sasha Go Hard

I Love Lil Wayne