Interior Tuesday

Ahh looking at the date of my last post brings disappointment. I can't believe it has almost been a full year. What I had originally intended to be a brief hiatus quickly escalated into a whirlwind of negativity, immersion into self-pity over a terrible work life, and blind-sidedness to "the good things".  Slowly, with the help of many patient friends & family, I am returning to my former positivity-seeking self. 

Being that it is Interior Tuesday, I wanted to showcase the playful motifs of these fun fairy quarters'. Inspired by a turquoise-toting, beaded, bohemian beauty of mine who has painstakingly berated me with her relentless optimism over the last several months. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capone Bone Madison 3/17/11 - 5/25/19

Sasha Go Hard

I Love Lil Wayne