Thursday Theme: LAS VEGAS!




Along with every other fun-loving person on the planet, I have a deep obsession for the desert paradise of Las Vegas, Nevada. My affinity for the place began when I was a kid. My family would take trips to visit my grandparents, who lived near the Strip.

 From the "ding! ding! ding!" of colorful slot machines to the rumbling rattles of quarters hitting metal (a sound sorely missed), to the dry, hot heat blowing through my hair, Las Vegas has always been a city near to my heart. Below are some of the things I like to do when in town:


Food
Ferraro's Italian Restaurant (phenomenal)
*Earl of Sandwich inside the Paris - affordable & delicious for a quick bite!

Activities: 
Circus Circus (a childhood favorite)
Liquid Pool Party at Aria
Fremont Street/Downtown Las Vegas - Always a treat to stop in for some zip-lining or a fried Twinkie

Shows:
Cirque du Soleil (I've only seen Zumanity but would absolutely love to see more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interior Tuesday

Thursday Theme - Barbecue!