Music Monday

Last night, I ended an already incredible weekend by attending a Matisyahu concert at the Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach. This is one of my favorite San Diego venues because of its acoustics and excellent location.

Solana Beach is a beautiful quaint city on the coast, and the Belly Up Tavern is just two blocks from the beach. I highly recommend having dinner and perhaps a pre-game cocktail at a nearby restaurant before hitting a live show. 

Matisyahu, although far from the traditionally clad Hasidic Jewish performer I had long envisioned, put on a stellar show. His vocal range and quick-spitted lyrics left me buzzing. My hands flew skyward as I felt the powerful surge of reggae vibes penetrate the air. 

Matisyahu, with his grey hair, white pants, and funky dance moves, left me smiling and deeply satisfied. Many thanks to him for a great performance!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interior Tuesday

Thursday Theme - Barbecue!