Music Monday

As a self-proclaimed music buff, I had a thought for a hip hop collabo I would love to see. Iggy Azalea, a deliciously feisty bombshell from Australia, has exploded onto the scene. I'm loving the sexy, spicy style Iggy's bringing to the table - not to mention - the music is good. The street lyrics of a hardknock life combined with a catchy beat & girl power attitude - the ladies are eating it up, myself included.

So, a popular comparison between Iggy Azalea & the legendary Gwen Stefani has arisen, which sparked my need for these two to make a song together. Gwen set the bar for hardcore hot chics, along with creating a tornado of amazing music that bordered alernative, pop, & rap. Now we have young Iggy, explosive and sexual but brimming with potential, with a similar sound & style. This should totally happen!

MIMS.. Happy Monday =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interior Tuesday

Thursday Theme - Barbecue!