Listen..




I blow out bad thoughts through my mouth so I don't get caught too much on idle reflection.

I clench my fists tighter so my blood will pump steel back through veins into my heart that hurts to pulse and I can't look through this pain of rage.

I open my lungs to SCREAM, release this hatred from my burning diaphragm

So I can stop coughing up poison.

The venom to honey ratio is imbalanced again and there's fire behind my eyes.

I can't see when I get like this.

I want to rip and tear apart every piece of me until there's nothing left but concrete,

Choke my throat and cut holes in my palms as punishment for self-inflicted sins

Of trusting even though I know I'm not built to forgive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capone Bone Madison 3/17/11 - 5/25/19

Sasha Go Hard

I Love Lil Wayne